Flask-Diamond is a volunteer effort. This page discusses the Contributors Agreement and Contributors List. This page is also the official document for signing up as a contributor to the Flask-Diamond project. To learn more about how you can volunteer, please read How to Contribute to the Project.
Contributors to the Flask-Diamond project affirm:
- Because the License chosen for publishing Flask-Diamond complies with the principles of Open Source Software; and
- Because works contributed to this project could become part of Flask-Diamond; and
- Because all contributions to the project are either 1) the original work of the contributor; or 2) include proper attribution to the original author as permitted by applicable Open Source licenses; and
- Because the Flask-Diamond copyright may be transferred to a qualified Open Source organization in the future; therefore
For the benefit of the Flask-Diamond project:
- Contributors will assign the rights to their contributed works to the the Flask-Diamond author, Ian Dennis Miller; and
- Contributors will add their name or well-known pseudonym to the Contributors List.
Contributors to the Flask-Diamond project signify acceptance of the Contributors Agreement by submitting a git pull request appending themselves to the Contributors List.